BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

soft top jimny

• Nathan126
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
01 Oct 2013 20:56 #84933 by Nathan126
Replied by Nathan126 on topic soft top jimnyhave
The mk2 style ragtop is far better than the mk1. I've just had one fitted and it's far better, less chances of it leaking and you get rid of the plastic clips that always break. Personally the soft top suited my needs, would be nicer to have the newer engines though..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Oct 2013 21:09 #84940 by idiotmobil
Replied by idiotmobil on topic soft top jimnyhave
does the newer solf top fold down with out taking the side windows out thats one thing that annoys the hell out of me luckery ive got a spare really good condition mk1 one roof for mine

JIMNYLESS

• Nathan126
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
01 Oct 2013 22:40 #84948 by Nathan126
Replied by Nathan126 on topic soft top jimny
With my mk2 roof from monsoon, they are fixed so its easier. You do have the option of taking the rear screen out though B)

More
02 Oct 2013 08:23 #84961 by idiotmobil
Replied by idiotmobil on topic soft top jimny
Yes my rear screen comes out and the sides come out to you have to remove the sides to get the roof down its a bit of a pain

JIMNYLESS

• JivingDaddy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
02 Oct 2013 08:37 #84963 by JivingDaddy
Replied by JivingDaddy on topic soft top jimny
The sides don't come out on mine. They're fixed. Just the back screen comes out.

• Mick C
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
02 Oct 2013 09:51 #84970 by Mick C
Replied by Mick C on topic soft top jimny
I love my fastback B)

Didn't want a soft top for various reasons but I changed my mind when the latest truck came along. I wouldn't find it very practical as an only vehicle but as it's my laner/offroader it don't matter. We've also got a slightly modded tin top which is used as a runaround.

File Attachment:

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds