BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Blake's Jimny

More
07 Jun 2023 20:19 #249458 by Darthblaker7474
Replied by Darthblaker7474 on topic Blake's Jimny
I also got around to giving her a service!

My new philosophy now when it comes to repairs and maintenance now is OEM or better (apart from the FREE shock absorber!) So I ordered Genuine Filters as well as Ecstar Oil, as I couldn't find 0w20 anywhere.

I also swapped out my spark plugs, as I couldn't remember if I'd replaced them since I'd owned the car, and I had what I thought were the correct Denso ones lying around in the shed. I think I got them from Euro Car Parts, never fitted them as the rubber bung that attaches to the end of the lead had gotten stuck and I couldn't get it out.

Of course with further research I discovered they weren't, part №s weren't anywhere near the same, so I ordered the correct ones from eBay (still Denso) and got them fitted.

Good for another Year/10000 Miles! 

next I should probably change the gearbox oil. 
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Soeley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Oct 2023 22:49 #251370 by Darthblaker7474
Finally got around to fitting my JDM steering wheel today! it's only been mounted on my bedroom wall for about a year like some sort of hunting trophy  . Was easy enough following the guide on the wiki and the old steering wheel to grind it to size. Goes well with the stalks I installed the other day too!
Attachments:

More
11 Mar 2024 21:12 - 11 Mar 2024 21:12 #255025 by Darthblaker7474

Finally got around to replacing my seat base today, it's been crumbling not long after I fitted them.

Next on the mod list may be heated seats... 
Last edit: 11 Mar 2024 21:12 by Darthblaker7474.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gv42

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds