BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Re:Aussie 2006 Jimny - 4" lift, 30" BFGs, cool wheels

• Stuart Martindale
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 Oct 2019 03:14 #214683 by Stuart Martindale
Replied by Stuart Martindale on topic Re:Aussie 2006 Jimny - 4" lift, 30" BFGs, cool wheels
Morning, I love this set up. I have the same model Jimny and would like to ask for details of the entertainment system that you've fitted, as it looks perfect in the car? Which make and model is it and did the facia come with the kit, as it looks so good that it could be a factory fitment?

Thanks in advance of your reply,

Regards

Reggie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2019 22:07 #214724 by kirkynut
Join the Auzookers forum and try to contact him in there. I think you'll have better luck.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stuart Martindale

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds