BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

ABS pump bleed

More
16 Apr 2021 20:10 #234512 by Mike G
Replied by Mike G on topic ABS pump bleed
Well, an update.  

I received the AP200C, plugged it in, set up an account and connected it to my phone.   It works in the regard it reads and clears codes, however, the reason I bought it was to purge the ABS.  In the ABS menu, there is no method to activate the ABS pump.  I'lm going to send an email to their support department to see that their take is on it, but at present, it's £50 down the drain. Perhaps I'll send it back as it's not doing what is advertised.

2" Trailmaster suspension lift, 2"body lift, snorkel, full breather kit, 29" steel wheels with BFG tyres, tinted rear windows, CRT CB radio with modulator antenna mounted on rear, dog cage and tray in the back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds