BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Gen4 wheel nuts

More
04 Nov 2019 14:40 #215358 by Gadget
Gen4 wheel nuts was created by Gadget
I've just bought a full set of secondhand SZ4 steel wheels so that I can have a play with base-spec looks and do some fuel consumption comparisons between stock tyres and my 215s.

I was expecting the nuts to differ between my SZ5 alloys and these wheels, but they appear to be identical. Can anyone with a SZ4 confirm that the nuts on the left in the picture are the same as those used on the roadwheel (rather than spare) on their car?

Picture shows nuts used on my SZ5 (and supplied with the steels) on the left and the nuts used to hold the spare in place on the right.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Nov 2019 14:48 #215359 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Gen4 wheel nuts
The parts catalogue shows the wheel nuts to be the same on the steel (SZ4) and alloy (SZ5) models.

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

More
04 Nov 2019 14:52 #215360 by Gadget
Replied by Gadget on topic Gen4 wheel nuts
Thanks again Martin :)

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds