× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Frame and body welding repairs in London area

More
01 Sep 2024 16:52 #257394 by Fshdck
Hello.
Could someone recommend welding and body repair services in , or around London. 

My Red Trashcan Jimmy from 2002 needs new front headlights panel welded in and mending of couple of small holes in the frame, mabe looking at some body mounts.

It hasn't failed MOTs due to rust yet, but at closer look they will find something sooner or later, so it needs to be done.

I had asked local garages, but they won't even look at a car when welding is required. One Polish mechanic I used to know who would take on any job like this can't be contacted, probably gone. Google isn't much of a help.
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Sep 2024 07:52 #257533 by Fshdck
Bump.
Could somebody help, please? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds