BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

M13A fuel injector options

More
09 Aug 2022 14:32 #244463 by Old Neil
what are the options of up grading fuel injectors on a M13A,higher flow rate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Aug 2022 18:55 #244466 by Busta
Replied by Busta on topic M13A fuel injector options
Easiest option is to fit injectors from any other M series Suzuki with a bigger engine, like a Swift, Liana of Grand Vitara.
What engine mods have you got?

More
09 Aug 2022 23:13 #244471 by Old Neil

Busta wrote: Easiest option is to fit injectors from any other M series Suzuki with a bigger engine, like a Swift, Liana of Grand Vitara.
What engine mods have you got?

I'm just getting info at the moment, i wanted to put a swift sport engine in but can't find one in Australia
If you put too high flow rate injectors in for the mods would motor run rich or would the computer back the fuel rate off ?

Sent from my SM-A336E using Tapatalk

More
10 Aug 2022 20:43 #244493 by Busta
Replied by Busta on topic Re:M13A fuel injector options
The ECU monitors the fuel mixture via the lambda sensor, and adjusts the injector duration accordingly. So as long as they are small enough for slow running and big enough for full power the injector size doesnt make any difference.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Old Neil

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds