BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Re:Slda

More
10 Jul 2020 10:06 #224758 by johnjohanaphy
Slda was created by johnjohanaphy
Can someone help me please? I've owned my Suzuki Jimny GL all grip, now for over a year and I still am having trouble trying to use the SAT nav/GPS, help please?

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jul 2020 10:09 #224760 by 300bhpton
Replied by 300bhpton on topic Slda
lol, maybe you could offer some hints at what problems you are encountering :)

More
10 Jul 2020 10:37 #224762 by Soeley
Replied by Soeley on topic Slda
Does it have the SD card in the slot?

More
10 Jul 2020 10:44 - 10 Jul 2020 10:46 #224764 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Slda
What global area are you in?

Different areas have different designations for the Jimny.

Here in the UK we have SZ4 and SZ5 as the variants, other markets have the GL and GLX and some have "Sierra".

Each of these can mean a different Audio system, for example the SZ4/GL in the Europe market has a basic radio and the SZ5/GLX has a touchscreen radio system

Some markets locally fit their own radio, for example the Phillipines have their own, similar looking, touchscreen which is different.

Some have no radio at all and you can fit your own, indeed there is a DIN1 kit for just this purpose.

Could you give us some more information on the Radio model you have and where you are? "SLDA" is the touchscreen radio in the UK but it is not the radio fitted to the GL in general?

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses
Last edit: 10 Jul 2020 10:46 by mlines.

More
10 Jul 2020 10:49 #224765 by mlines
Oh, and you have been clicking on "REPLY" in the emails you get from the website which state that you have had replies posted on the forum. If you do that then I get an email with your reply but it does not get displayed on the forum.

:)

Martin

235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air

More
10 Jul 2020 11:04 #224766 by mlines
I see from a Direct Message you have sent me that you are in the Phillipines.

Therefore you have a locally fitted radio (Phillipines market only) which is similar, but not completely the same to the SDLA radio that we have in Europe. It certainly has different software installed as you have an inclinometer display etc. on that radio.

What exact problem are you encountering?

Martin

More
10 Jul 2020 11:24 #224767 by johnjohanaphy
Replied by johnjohanaphy on topic Re:Slda
I don't have a inclometer it probably is there but I haven't come across it and I am reaching out to you guys and gals for some help please because when I was at the dealership last year, well, they hadn't a clue

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk

More
10 Jul 2020 11:49 #224771 by Soeley
Replied by Soeley on topic Re:Slda
It may help if you could video what you do and the problems you get or at least pictures of any error messages you are getting.

More
10 Jul 2020 12:25 #224774 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Re:Slda
Is this the unit you have.....

The picture below shows the Europe SDLA unit, which has different menu items down each side. I am sure we can help you but please tell us more about what you are trying as we have different units,

Martin

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds