BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

1.6 liana engine available- do I go for it?!

More
27 Mar 2016 19:54 #164469 by Busta
Nice one!
The following user(s) said Thank You: minibbb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Apr 2016 21:08 #165424 by supergaz
I put a full custom 2" stainless full decat exhaust on mine with a M16a and it really livened the engine up.

More
16 Apr 2016 21:21 #165425 by Busta
That's a good idea. Mine doesn't pull to the redline like it did when it was in the Liana.

More
16 Apr 2016 22:59 #165430 by minibbb

supergaz wrote: I put a full custom 2" stainless full decat exhaust on mine with a M16a and it really livened the engine up.

What sort of money are we talking Gaz? Trouble with the decat is issues come MOT time I guess?

More
17 Apr 2016 09:11 #165437 by supergaz
Still have the manifold cat, just the second cat is straight through on a separate pipe which you can swap easily come mot time. I got my full system second hand from mysticrich who got the exhaust custom made by Tony Banks to suit his jimny after Installing his M16a. Ohh and it sounds sweet but not loud.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds