BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

What did the postman bring today

More
29 Jul 2021 21:33 #237139 by Coco BT
genuine wind deflectors and black door guards 
boxes are piling up in the conservatory, just need the car now 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Aug 2021 21:04 #237287 by Soeley
Oh, very long and shiny 
Ally box section.

Attachments:

More
08 Aug 2021 16:54 #237409 by Dirtbird

Oh, very long and shiny 
Ally box section.

Are you making a roof rack Soeley?

Heavy Duty Transfer Box Brackets, 2-inch Black Raptor lift kit, caster adjusters, Rust removed and stich welded new sections. Galvanised Chassis. Body,Engine,transmission swap. Anti Rollbar Roll / Sway Bar / DAVES ARB disconnect kit.Osram Night Breaker Head light mod and white 501 led side lights.

More
08 Aug 2021 20:35 #237419 by Soeley
No, not that brave. If I had a ally welder maybe I could? I have a ally roof basket from Devon 4x4 any way and am happy with that.

I am actually remaking the frame for my DIY 270 awning as I originally made it out of roofing battens just to try out the idea.

More
13 Aug 2021 07:43 - 13 Aug 2021 07:45 #237525 by Fossie
Technically yesterday! But 
  when opened ......daughter sent fo it for me....cheers!

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 Aug 2021 07:45 by Fossie.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
13 Aug 2021 16:57 - 13 Aug 2021 16:57 #237542 by Lambert
This week I have received a pair of speaker rings to help with the vibration in the front which is down to only having position for 3 screws making the speaker chassis make funny noises. I have also received a pair of pre cut plates to weld together to raise the spare tyre away from the towball.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!
Last edit: 13 Aug 2021 16:57 by Lambert.

More
15 Aug 2021 18:54 - 15 Aug 2021 18:54 #237577 by Reason2doubt
8 litres of tintable Raptor paint! Some for the Jimny and some for the Suzuki Alto. 

Attachments:
Last edit: 15 Aug 2021 18:54 by Reason2doubt.

More
21 Aug 2021 16:00 - 21 Aug 2021 16:01 #237762 by Dirtbird
Bought a set of theses . IF YOU DONT OWN A SET BUY THEM I should have bought a set of them years ago. 
www.halfords.ie/tools/hand-tools/spanner...-spanner-470138.html

Heavy Duty Transfer Box Brackets, 2-inch Black Raptor lift kit, caster adjusters, Rust removed and stich welded new sections. Galvanised Chassis. Body,Engine,transmission swap. Anti Rollbar Roll / Sway Bar / DAVES ARB disconnect kit.Osram Night Breaker Head light mod and white 501 led side lights.
Last edit: 21 Aug 2021 16:01 by Dirtbird.

More
21 Aug 2021 16:56 #237764 by Gadget

Bought a set of theses . IF YOU DONT OWN A SET BUY THEM I should have bought a set of them years ago. 

I bought a set of those too......sadly after I had already rounded off all the fittings on my brake lines 

Lesson learned, don't use normal spanners on brake fittings!

More
21 Aug 2021 21:02 #237769 by Dirtbird
Yeah wish I had bought them years ago €6.50 each or something like that and work every time. .........

More
13 Sep 2021 18:40 - 13 Sep 2021 18:43 #238574 by Dirtbird
Clutch kit, drum brakes, disc brakes, and strangely a death threat in a handwriting very similar to my wife's advising me to stop buying Jimny components. 

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 Sep 2021 18:43 by Dirtbird.

More
20 Sep 2021 22:29 #238840 by LM42
Amongst a busy week spending, me and my brother GV42, got our selfs a R Tech mig welder and Plasma Cutter , rust be gone!

now looking for Front ABS sensors ..............
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds