BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

A Senior Love Story

• Keefe
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 Aug 2011 15:05 #20463 by Keefe
A Senior Love Story was created by Keefe
A Senior Love Story,

Sarah and Bill, both aged 91, lived in a retirement community.
They met in the Social Centre and found after a time that they enjoyed each other's company.

After several weeks of meeting for coffee, Bill asked Sarah out for dinner.
Much to his delight, she accepted.

They had a lovely evening, they dined at the most romantic restaurant in town and Bill gave
Sarah a gift to show his affection. Despite his age, Bill was still a charmer.

Afterwards, Bill invited Sarah to join him for an after dinner drink at his place.

Things continued along a natural course, age being no inhibitor and soon Sarah had joined Bill in bed.

As they were basking in the after-glow of the magic moment they’d shared, each was lost for a time in
their own thoughts.

Bill was thinking: “If only I’d known she was still a virgin, I would have been more gentle”.

Sarah was thinking: “If only I’d known he could still do it, I would have taken my tights off”.

YOU DON’T STOP LAUGHING WHEN YOU GET OLD. YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP LAUGHING.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds