BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Rear axle oil seal protector needed

More
18 Jan 2023 15:25 #246995 by me101
Hi, I have removed the rear axle oil seal (bearing given up!)  but there was no oil seal protector? So, do I actually need one, and if so, where can I get one from. Shop on  here says out of stock and I can't seem to find one on ebay? Thanks.

2007 Little Jim with cheap mods!
www.youtube.com/channel/UCeBDekO99Qk2aOmBmSmrI9w
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jan 2023 08:54 #247011 by Roger Fairclough
Good morning me101. Your picture shows the bearing and the bearing locator ring. The oil seal and protector are located inboard of these items. As Suzuki have included the protector I suggest you contact a dealer direct as the cost is peanuts in comparison to the bearing and it's lock ring..

Roger

More
20 Jan 2023 20:44 #247047 by me101
Hi, didn't have a pic of the seal area, just the bearing that caused the problem in the first place. To be honest, the main stealer didn't even cross my mind! Have now ordered one from them, only about £6. Cheers

2007 Little Jim with cheap mods!
www.youtube.com/channel/UCeBDekO99Qk2aOmBmSmrI9w

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds