A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Rear speakers in a lcv

  • Lambert
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
    Registered
  • The best Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
09 Oct 2026 16:37 #265371 by Lambert
I'm my own worst case scenario! Having said I'm not playing with bellerophon it seems I can't help myself. I know I can get brackets for speakers but has anyone successfully fitted either a 6x9 or 7x10 in there instead of a basic round? 

Temeraire R.E.D Retired Extremely Dangerous

Bellerophon daily dose of disappointment.

Leviathan 155 prado shortie. Aka the biggest small car in the world.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla
We use cookies to give you the best online experience. Please let us know if you agree to all of these cookies. Accepting the Cookies also accepts the Disclaimers for the website.