BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

My 2011 Jimny

More
11 Aug 2013 15:46 #79578 by Daniel_I
My 2011 Jimny was created by Daniel_I
Hi everyone,
I am a reader of this forum for a few months - it was told about it on another forum dedicated to Suzuki cars. So far have not written any messages yet but I recognize already some nicks and sometimes I can even associate them with cars that have been described. :) Perhaps this is a good time to introduce myself. I own a Suzuki Jimny from July 2011 - it is not my first 4x4 car but the first so small one. :woohoo: It is almost a stock Jimny except some changes:
- trailmaster 2" lift (with arm castor correction bushes),
- bigger tyres (comparing to stock ones) General AT2 215/75R15 on steel wheels,
- Webasto heater.
Other minor add-ons like roof rack with additional lighting (and especially some shiny stuff around the car :) ) are not worth to mention.
I often spend weekends in the mountains and a small car like Jimny may be very helpful (especially during the snowy winter). Besides, riding Suzuki Jimny gives me a lot of joy and I'm using it more willingly than other my cars. ;)
Below are some photos of my Jimny:

File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:

File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:

File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:

Cheers all, D.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tadpole
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Aug 2013 17:14 #79584 by Tadpole
Replied by Tadpole on topic My 2011 Jimny
Welcome this fine forum it’s good to have you join us ................ ;)

Thanks for sharing the pics of a very tidy 'Jimny' ..... ;)

More
11 Aug 2013 18:14 - 11 Aug 2013 18:33 #79596 by dirtydogz
Replied by dirtydogz on topic My 2011 Jimny
Hi and welcome to the BIG JIMNY forum Daniel.

2002 JLX Soft Top B)
Jimnybits 2" lift +Pro Comp ES1000 shocks.:) Big Jimny rear shock mounts. Big Jimny adjustable panhard rods.
Big Jimny steering damper bracket. Disco Armstrong steering damper. 7X15 black modulars. 205/75/15 Maxxis 743 bravo m/t.Superpro camber correction bushes.Black A bar....
Last edit: 11 Aug 2013 18:33 by dirtydogz.

• JuanGuillie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Aug 2013 19:06 #79606 by JuanGuillie
Replied by JuanGuillie on topic My 2011 Jimny
Welcome Daniel, nice black Jimny !
Take good care of it and it will give you lot's of good times in the mountains ! ;)

• Sponnie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Aug 2013 19:58 #79613 by Sponnie
Replied by Sponnie on topic Re:My 2011 Jimny
Welcome! Lovely Jimny you have their, is it Diesel or can you get Webasto's on petrol? (Excuse me if this is a madly stupid and embarrasingly obvious question to ask!)

More
11 Aug 2013 21:02 #79618 by supergaz
Replied by supergaz on topic Re:My 2011 Jimny
Welcome to Bigjimny, be careful that you don't catch the bug!

More
15 Aug 2013 08:41 #79921 by Daniel_I
Replied by Daniel_I on topic Re:My 2011 Jimny

Sponnie wrote: Welcome! Lovely Jimny you have their, is it Diesel or can you get Webasto's on petrol? (Excuse me if this is a madly stupid and embarrasingly obvious question to ask!)

My Jimny is a petrol one (unfortunately diesel Jimny is not available in Poland for several years). Heaters are offered in petrol and diesel versions so there is no problem with it :) - the main difference is the glow plug for diesel version I think.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds