BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

jimny re mod

More
03 Feb 2009 23:12 #353 by bazwidajimny
jimny re mod was created by bazwidajimny
hi guys a couple of months ago i said i was giving up offroading for a bit and i stripped all my mods off my jeep and sold them ive still got my jeep and im planing 2 put it back the way it was. Got some work to do on it for the MOT and cash isnt like it was so im hoping to lift and mod on a budget, cant aford 2 get the same lift i had which was £360 so ive got vitara rear springs on the rear which has lifted it 2 inch and got vitara rear shocks on the front they are 2inch longer than std so ill just get 2 spacers from bits 4 vits to go on the front springs and i need 2 find longer shocks 2 go on the rear, iv still got my home made 2inch body lift on so ill have a 4inch lift for about £60 not bad aye. I'll cut my arches back and get a set ov 31s back on it-keep my eye on ebay for them ill keep u all posted on cheap mods and try and get some picks too. Hope this will help other's on a budget build also.
bazz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Feb 2009 20:36 #369 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Re:jimny re mod
Hi and welcome back!

Yes - some pictures would be great. Its gone a bit quiet at the moment, perhaps everyone is working in their garages like me!

Martin

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

More
09 Feb 2009 18:22 - 10 Feb 2009 21:47 #372 by bazwidajimny
Replied by bazwidajimny on topic Re:jimny re mod
thanks martin iv had new tyers 235/75/15 a bit smaller than my 31s i had last time i got a smaller lift and im trying to make the clutch last a bit longer and it drives a bit better on the road as well and iv made the jimny in to a pick up to and it looks awesome can u tell me how to put picks on hear please thanks bazz B) ps i think ill be going to that 4x4 show again this year the 1 we met at last time are u going this year m8 ?
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 Feb 2009 21:47 by bazwidajimny. Reason: new picks

More
28 Feb 2009 16:26 - 28 Feb 2009 16:32 #445 by bazwidajimny
Replied by bazwidajimny on topic Re:jimny re mod
i cant put picks on i dont no how but thear are some new 1s on difflock.com onder jimny fual tank have a look now its a pick up
Last edit: 28 Feb 2009 16:32 by bazwidajimny.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds