BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Updated My Jimny (kevant)

More
26 Apr 2010 18:13 - 26 Apr 2010 18:22 #3245 by kevant
Just need to add these Pics to the ones you already have Martin, My Mrs. has noticed the difference and has told me off for upgrading :-) Got the rhino Ray 2 1/2" lift and the Rhino Ray front winch bumper new tyres and steering damper and some nice shiney spots on top i am going to be putting that snorkle on this week that i got from you ages ago. must admit i am getting some looks in the street now :-)
Attachments:
Last edit: 26 Apr 2010 18:22 by kevant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Apr 2010 18:26 #3246 by kevant
Replied by kevant on topic Re:Updated My Jimny (kevant)
and another
Attachments:

More
26 Apr 2010 18:28 #3247 by kevant
and the last one
Attachments:

• darthloachie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
26 Apr 2010 18:42 #3248 by darthloachie
Replied by darthloachie on topic Re:Updated My Jimny (kevant)
Like the jimny! how much difference does the steering damper make?
does it stop the wandering on the road?

More
26 Apr 2010 19:44 #3254 by kevant
After putting the steering damper on i can honestly say its 99.9 percent better and i believe they should be put on as standard but i still have a little bit of wandering on mine due to a track rod end which i am replacing this week so my advice is check your track rod ends and tie bar ends and look out for split rubber or grease on them, i found a local dealer who is selling them for £15 each which is very good considering i was told they were £50 each.

More
27 Apr 2010 06:41 #3266 by kirkynut
Looking good - I like them in red too but not that many of them around.

What make and size tyres you running?

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

More
27 Apr 2010 06:58 #3267 by kevant
Nexen Roadian MT 235/75/15 i took the advice of my local tyre fitter and we got our heads together and thought for the money they would do the job nicely and also they seem very good on the road with not too much raod noise.

More
28 Apr 2010 13:50 #3275 by kirkynut
I thought they were that size, they look good!

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds