BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Instrument Cluster Compatibility

• LukasaurusAegypticus
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Feb 2018 11:47 #189679 by LukasaurusAegypticus
Instrument Cluster Compatibility was created by LukasaurusAegypticus
Hi fellow Jimny owners/fans!

I just need a little advice really. I own a 2002 JLX O2 Jimny and have been told by a mechanic that the instrument cluster is faulty. I've been trying to shop around for a complete replacement but have had no luck finding 2002 parts. I find lots of newer clusters, but every time I approach a seller to ask if it would fit my Jimny, they don't know and won't say for sure. I was wondering if anyone could clarify to me whether or not parts from later Jimnys (i.e, a 2003 O2) would fit in my 2002 O2. I would be grateful if anyone can shine some light on this matter for me.

Thanks for your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Feb 2018 14:30 #189683 by jackonlyjack

More
25 Feb 2018 16:28 #189685 by Busta
Visually, the dash didn't change from 1998 to 2005. I'd be very surprised if there is any difference behind the dash.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds