BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Samurai transfer conversion

• boby13
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
20 Aug 2015 18:56 #150256 by boby13
Samurai transfer conversion was created by boby13
I´m doing a samurai transfer swap to my 2009 jimny, I know that there is a kit, but i want to make it myself. Has anyone in here done this swap? I would like to see some pics.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Aug 2015 08:29 #150294 by X8GGY

• Rockwatt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Aug 2015 07:38 #150396 by Rockwatt
Replied by Rockwatt on topic Samurai transfer conversion

boby13 wrote: I´m doing a samurai transfer swap to my 2009 jimny, I know that there is a kit, but i want to make it myself. Has anyone in here done this swap? I would like to see some pics.

Thanks!

Ha ha ha thats so funny "I want to make it my self" " has anybody got pics"

Doesn't that translate to "I don't want to Pay for somebody's design and I'm to lazy to design it my self so has anybody got pics of the kit so I can copy it"

Go ahead but if you get it wrong then you will spend more in props than you would on the kit pmsl

• Rockwatt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Aug 2015 07:43 #150397 by Rockwatt
Replied by Rockwatt on topic Samurai transfer conversion
PS the 2009 model has a whole load of issues with the conversion but pics don't come with free advise on call like the kit does lol

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds