BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suzuki Swift Sport OBD connections

• Smoggy
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 Dec 2012 00:23 #55554 by Smoggy
Suzuki Swift Sport OBD connections was created by Smoggy
Hi guys,

I know this question isn't Jimny related but I would appreciate your help anyhow. My son's swift 1.6 sport engine management light has come on and I was going to connect my OBD2 scanner to try and find the fault but am not sure where to connect it on the swift.

About a month ago we fitted an air induction kit and six months ago a s/s sports exhaust system so may have inadvertantly mucked up the mixture settings.

Does anyone have any answers/leads to any of the above.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Dec 2012 00:30 #55555 by facade
There is some euro directive that says it must be accessible without tools when sitting in the drivers seat.
(Vauxhall seem to take the "without tools" to the limit hiding it under ashtrays etc.)
However, I think it is in the same place as the jimny, under the dash to the left of the steering wheel.

If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smoggy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds