BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Shock lengths

• Dan_w
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
30 Nov 2012 18:47 #54512 by Dan_w
Shock lengths was created by Dan_w
Guys, I have seen some rough country rear shocks for sale they are not advertised as being for Jimny's however they are ring to ring fitment so they look to be right for the rear of the Jimny.

The Length of them at full stretch is 31 inches and 21 fuly compressed. Does anyone know what length of shock is sold for a 2 inch lift, 4 inch lift etc. I dont have springs yet so i am flexible on what lift I go with if these will work, I have a feeling they could be too long.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2012 19:34 - 30 Nov 2012 19:41 #54518 by dirtydogz
Replied by dirtydogz on topic Shock lengths
You will need to get the right shock to fit the jimny or you will just be wasting your money if they are not the right ones.

2002 JLX Soft Top B)
Jimnybits 2" lift +Pro Comp ES1000 shocks.:) Big Jimny rear shock mounts. Big Jimny adjustable panhard rods.
Big Jimny steering damper bracket. Disco Armstrong steering damper. 7X15 black modulars. 205/75/15 Maxxis 743 bravo m/t.Superpro camber correction bushes.Black A bar....
Last edit: 30 Nov 2012 19:41 by dirtydogz.

• mudman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
30 Nov 2012 20:53 #54524 by mudman
Replied by mudman on topic Shock lengths
lol i know were there coming from i had my eye on them but my rears are new might be worth buying them for your lift next year but yes dan thay are jimny fitment but thay wont go on a standard hight motor well worth the money tho ;) id sent him a message quick tho as i think belly is adter them

• Dan_w
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
01 Dec 2012 01:05 #54538 by Dan_w
Replied by Dan_w on topic Shock lengths
Thnaks Mudman, I will get in there quick, They can sit in the garage untill i get some springs at that price. :)

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds