BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

panard rod length

• Bish
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Nov 2012 21:19 #54176 by Bish
panard rod length was created by Bish
can someone who has a 4 - 4 1/2 inch lift let me know how long their rear axle panard rod is please?

I'm assuming that it will be a couple of inches longer than standard.
Cheers in advance. Bish.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Smoggy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Nov 2012 22:42 #54182 by Smoggy
Replied by Smoggy on topic panard rod length
I have the ORA complete 4 1/2'' lift kit complete with adjustable front and rear panhards. I havent measured the length yet but can do tomorrow if you like. Incidentally I have adjusted both to their minimum length in order to balance the track and my passengerwheels still stick out 10mm further than the drivers side.

• Bish
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
26 Nov 2012 07:38 #54190 by Bish
Replied by Bish on topic panard rod length
If you could measure its length that would be great. I havent measured how far my wheels stick out yet as its not on flat ground.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds