BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Rear Rough Country shocks - top bush and collar

• GuardianAngel
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
18 Nov 2012 21:58 #53628 by GuardianAngel
Replied by GuardianAngel on topic Rear Rough Country shocks - top bush and collar

markyp2000 wrote: nice looking shocks but i have to say your boot floor looks quite rusty as do other bits on it do you live near the coast or driven it in the sea

[/quote]

Yeah there is a fair bit but I live in Surrey! As far as I know it has never been owned by anybody by the sea.

A lot of it is scabby surface rust that can be sorted out. Its just passed an MOT and no advisories were noted, so am getting it properly under sealed very soon to slow down the rust giving me some time to work on it bit by bit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds