BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

What wheels are you using with 31x10.5x15 mud's?

• ZukracerV6
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
30 Sep 2012 13:12 #49141 by ZukracerV6
Been doing a lot of reading and talking to to Jimny owners over the last week and I think I have my plan for the Jimny trialer but there is one thing I'm not sure of yet, I have done a search but I'm still not sure.

What wheels (Vitara, back spacing etc) are people using when running 31x10.5x15 mud terrain tyres?

At the momment the Jimny is running the factory fit steel wheel on 195 tyres, and I know they will have to be changed.

Cheers

Sam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Paul4x4
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
30 Sep 2012 15:35 #49161 by Paul4x4
Find some 7-8" wide wheels with -22 offset or something like that(I don't think there's any standard truck wheels with those specs though...).

• Sponnie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
30 Sep 2012 16:31 #49173 by Sponnie
15 x 8 vitara fat boy wheels and maybe some Daihatsu Fourtrak wheels?

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds