BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Techniclutch

• Dave c
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 Sep 2012 13:12 #48187 by Dave c
Techniclutch was created by Dave c
Techniclutch any you guys come across this crowd im needing a clutch for my diesel conversion and not sure whos to buy.
Not over keen to go paddle unless i have to just wondered what you lot thought of them

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Sep 2012 14:05 #48190 by dirtydogz
Replied by dirtydogz on topic Techniclutch
Just had look on some forums and they seem to have a bad reputation so just be careful. :unsure:
www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-i...n=1&biw=1280&bih=911

2002 JLX Soft Top B)
Jimnybits 2" lift +Pro Comp ES1000 shocks.:) Big Jimny rear shock mounts. Big Jimny adjustable panhard rods.
Big Jimny steering damper bracket. Disco Armstrong steering damper. 7X15 black modulars. 205/75/15 Maxxis 743 bravo m/t.Superpro camber correction bushes.Black A bar....

• Dave c
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 Sep 2012 16:22 #48545 by Dave c
Replied by Dave c on topic Techniclutch
Thanks for that googled them holy crap and they are not a good word to be said about them looks like £95 for an Exedy clutch kit from GSF with a 2 year warranty

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds