BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Halfrauds Trade Card

• trextr7monkey
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Dec 2010 20:44 #7098 by trextr7monkey
Halfrauds Trade Card was created by trextr7monkey
Not sure if this has been discussed previously but it can be quite useful - they are meant to be 'strictly for trade' but if you choose your time right they can be issued at managers discretion, best to approach the helpful young girl late on Saturday afternoon than the hairy looking old bloke on Monday morning. If you get refudsed try again next week!
Huge discounts off their supply of brake and engine bits, plugs leads etc + bulbs and oil, and manuals and batteries. Also open on Sunday afternoon which is the point of this post - got a £40 discount off a new battery priced at £124, all fitted and ready for work tomorrow:)
atb
Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Dec 2010 17:28 #7135 by Garry
Replied by Garry on topic Re: Halfrauds Trade Card
I have one, and used it many a time, i know the manager, so got myself one, my mate and his dad,

superb discounts on batterys, wiper blades, bulbs, tools, pretty much everything apart from paint and eletrical stuff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds