BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

***Gone - Jimny SZ4 61 plate 75,000 miles Newcastle Upon Tyne/Hexham***

• DrRobin
  • DrRobin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    Registered
  • Newbie in Northumberland
More
22 Feb 2024 16:56 - 27 Feb 2024 14:17 #254513 by DrRobin
Hi,It wasn't my intention to sell my Jimny, but I went to see a 2020 SZ5 two weeks ago which I bought and I can't keep two.

2011 Jimny SZ4
Registered 31/12/2011, just over 12 years old75,000 milesI bought it in October 2019 and have done about 6,000 miles per year.

Overview
Overall, the paint work is in very good condition, I have done some touch up jobs and there are a couple of scratches, but nothing major.  I gave it a really good polish last October/November and applied a Ceramic Coat.  This protects the paintwork and gives it a fantastic shine.

Underneath looks great for it’s age, no problems anywhere.  I had the underside undersealed about 3 years ago.

Engine is good, it pulls well (probably very good for a Jimny) and there are no unusual sounds coming from either the engine, gearbox or transfer box.  I am not aware of anything that needs doing, if I was, I would have had it done.

There are 4 x Hancook Dynapro ATm tyres fitted to alloy wheels (very good condition), these are about 2 years old, but were only used for 6 – 9 months and I changed to Maxxis (which I am going to keep for the new Jimny).  The Dynapros have been stored on the wheels in tyre bags, so look like new.  I have just fitted a new Dynapro to the spare.

Serviced and MOT October 2023 (Full service history from new)1 advisory for front brake disks.  Replaced in Jan with EBC Green stuff discs and pads.

No signs of rust, except light surface rust to the outside of the control arms/diff, etcNo known faults, everything is in full working order.

New vacuum hub lines fitted (Feb 2024) and vacuum hubs (4x4) fully working.

SZ4 features
Leather seats (Very good condition with little sign of wear)
Metallic Paint
Air Conditioning (Fully working)
Alloy Wheels (inc spare)

Internal extras
-    7” Android head until with DAB Radio (also AM/FM radio), Sat Nav, 360 degree camera (birds eye view), Music Player, Tyre Pressure Monitoring, OBD2 Engine Management interface, BT phone connection for hands free calls and music streaming, Steering wheel remote controls.  Spare USB ports for connecting phone
-    Additional rear speakers
-    Rear storage box (home made)
-    Dashboard storage tray (home made)
-    Rear parcel shelf (home made)
-    LED internal lighting, including light in boot
-    Some chrome trim round the dials/air vents and chrome covers over the sill/door step.
-    Aluminium gear knob (also original leather/plastic)
-    Load carrier, goes over the folded down seats to provide a near flat back  (home made)

External extras
-    Steering damper (makes the car very stable on the open road, especially in the wind)
-    Tow Bar with removeable swan neck
-    Front and rear recovery points.  Front are hidden behind covers.
-    Radius Arm protection plates (x4)
-    Roof bars (rack) (I don’t leave these on, although they do lock).
-    Automatic LED Daytime Running Lights (Fitted at start of Feb 24).
-    Mag mount DAB antenna fitted to rear. 

Sale details
Looking for a quick sale as I need to pick up my new Jimny next week.  Located between Newcastle and Hexham.

Sorry gone, it went as a trade in.

£6,500.

Post a response or Private Message me for more details.

Robin 

2020 blue SZ5 (one of the last to be registered in the UK)
Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4
Northumberland Jimny Blog

Last edit: 27 Feb 2024 14:17 by DrRobin. Reason: Photos
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamento

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Feb 2024 18:47 #254522 by Jamento
she's a beaut. I had no idea you can get one of those 7" head units. Definitely need to replace the speakers in ours.

Good luck with the sale.

• DrRobin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    Registered
More
27 Feb 2024 14:16 #254640 by DrRobin
This Jimny is no longer for sale, it's getting traded in against the new one. Sorry to anyone who was interested, but I don't have space to keep two vehicles.

Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4

More
27 Feb 2024 14:27 #254641 by sallysalkeld
Far too nice a Jimny to go into the steelers! Which one lol... I would have came friday for it :(

• DrRobin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    Registered
More
27 Feb 2024 16:36 - 27 Feb 2024 17:27 #254644 by DrRobin
Hi,

Sorry you missed out, but I had to sell this Jimny first as I was transferring the Insurance to the new vehicle and I don't have anywhere to keep it off the road.

I have however, removed most of the 'extras' I put on it and taken it back to a [near] standard car, accessories detract from a car's value to most dealers, they like em standard.

Anything which doesn't fit my new Gen 4 (yes that will be the 7" touch screen head unit) will be up for grabs for give away prices (some items will be free or donation to BigJimny), which is going to be a lot of stuff, but I will start a new thread for that.

Robin

Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4

Last edit: 27 Feb 2024 17:27 by DrRobin.

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds