BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

NOT For Sale 2009 JLX+, 12 month MOT

More
01 Nov 2023 11:04 - 11 Nov 2023 10:05 #251898 by Scimike
No longer for sale... 

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)
Last edit: 11 Nov 2023 10:05 by Scimike. Reason: Forgot location

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Nov 2023 14:32 #251899 by DrRobin
Looks like a very good price for someone, I don't suppose you will have any trouble finding a buyer.

Robin

2020 blue SZ5 (one of the last to be registered in the UK)
Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4
Northumberland Jimny Blog

The following user(s) said Thank You: Scimike

• rogerzilla
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
01 Nov 2023 16:42 #251901 by rogerzilla
Replied by rogerzilla on topic For Sale 2009 JLX+, 12 month MOT
I'd bite your hand off if I knew where I'd be living next year!  If there is no garage where we move to, I intend to trade my MX-5 "fun car" for another Jimny.  The current Jimny is actually my SO's.

More
04 Nov 2023 20:30 #251962 by weecorey
Very nice!
What would the closest airport be to you if someone considered traveling from Ireland?

More
04 Nov 2023 21:05 #251963 by Scimike
Hi, Manchester is the easiest to get to, about 40 miles or 45-60 minutes depending upon traffic.
We are south of this, just off A34 (one route) or J16 of M6, Kidsgrove is the place.

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)

More
06 Nov 2023 14:01 #251993 by weecorey
I'll send you a message.

More
08 Nov 2023 12:33 #252028 by shere
Hey - I've sent you a message

More
11 Nov 2023 10:03 #252068 by Scimike
I've decided not to sell my Jimny, I just can't do it. It will be our second "backup" car.

I owe Shere an apology for messing around and hope she finds a Jimny soon. 

Sorry Shere, hope you understand. 

Mike

More
11 Nov 2023 13:58 - 11 Nov 2023 13:59 #252071 by DrRobin
Welcome back Mike, not that you actually left the forum. Does this mean one of your other cars will be going?

Robin

2020 blue SZ5 (one of the last to be registered in the UK)
Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4
Northumberland Jimny Blog

Last edit: 11 Nov 2023 13:59 by DrRobin.

More
11 Nov 2023 14:50 #252075 by Scimike
Yes I am going to sell my 1960 Land Rover as it never moves that much and I need to fund the SX4. Something has to give.

This wasn't my finest hour if I am honest, went through the motions of selling the Jimny but couldn't actually say Ok, let's do the deal. I had to be honest with myself in that I was just delaying the sale, so I apologize again to the young lady that did her best to land the deal. If anyone has a good one for sale email Shere, nice lady.

So the Jimny is now joined by the new to me SX4, it arrived Friday, that's two Suzuki's I need to try and stop rotting 
Just finished applying Lanoguard to the SX4, I'll see how sheep based products work. I can't guess how many sheep they have to squeeze to make 2ltrs.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
11 Nov 2023 16:48 #252077 by Lambert
I ought to make some glib comments about the hotel California but honestly I'm just glad you are staying and being true to you.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds