BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Thule Roof Bars

More
18 Jul 2019 20:12 - 18 Jul 2019 20:13 #211264 by furo
Thule Roof Bars was created by furo
Hi folks,

I have a pair of lockable Thule roofbars for sale for £40. They have some marks, but work well. I previously had them on my Jimny, but got a roofrack a couple of years ago and forgot about them. I live in central Glasgow and can deliver within a reasonable distance.

2004 Jimny Mode: General Grabber AT3s (215/75/R15); Trailmaster 2" Lift; Jimnybits Snorkel; Jimnybits Front and Rear Recovery Points; Suntop Roof Rack; AVM Manual Hubs; Stainless Steel Exhaust System (SOLD)
Attachments:
Last edit: 18 Jul 2019 20:13 by furo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jul 2019 10:58 #211359 by furo
Replied by furo on topic Thule Roof Bars
Now sold

2004 Jimny Mode: General Grabber AT3s (215/75/R15); Trailmaster 2" Lift; Jimnybits Snorkel; Jimnybits Front and Rear Recovery Points; Suntop Roof Rack; AVM Manual Hubs; Stainless Steel Exhaust System (SOLD)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds