Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Did you spot a Jimny on the road?
Report it here.

Blue Jimny at Chapel Stile, Cumbria

More
31 Jul 2016 11:06 #170777 by Paul4A
Saw a nice blue lifted Jimny with several external extras fitted parked outside the village shop / café in Chapel Stile, Cumbria on Saturday 16th July. We were going to the café for breakfast at the end of our cottage holiday down the langdale valley and I'd thought I'd have a chat with the owner when I saw it. But we could not get parked due to a pileup of other cars messing about.

Paul

1999 T registered Jimny. Early G13BB SOHC engine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Aug 2016 20:32 - 01 Aug 2016 20:41 #170842 by mc_nebula
That was me! Up for a week from the south coast. We come up for my girlfriends birthday every year.
Walked Helvellyn and The Langdales, buttermere, skelwith force, scale force and moss force. I think on that day, we headed out to the langdales. You didnt miss much, the cafe is overpriced with low quality saussages and charges extra for toast and tea with a breakfast.
Current spec would be 3" lift with rino rays corrected arms, rough country shocks, steering damper, hd steering bars, 215.75.15 Hankook Dynapros. 30mm offset gloss black steel rims, 200 watts of halogen spotlights up front.
Last edit: 01 Aug 2016 20:41 by mc_nebula.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds