BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A section for Vitara and SJ owners.
If you have not yet upgraded to a Jimny then you can discuss your current Suzuki 4x4 here!

Alloy Wheel Question

More
25 Apr 2022 08:53 #243140 by furo
Alloy Wheel Question was created by furo
Hi guys,

Just a quick silly wheel question - about AWD Suzukis, but not a Jimny unfortunately (I really miss my Jimny!). 

I have a 2017 S-Cross which came with 17" alloys. I've come across a good deal online to buy a set of brand new Vitara 16" alloys with  tyres. I need new tyres anyway, and I like the idea of the extra sidewall. As far as I can tell the specs for both are identical - Vitara and S-cross are both sold with either 16" or 17" alloys, but with different designs. They are both 5x114.3 PCD, centre bore 60.1mm, ET50 and width 6.5J. Reassuringly Suzuki sell the same spare wheel for both. 

Is there anything else to consider when switching between the two? Should it be a very straightforward swap? And will I have to do anything about TPMS?

Many thanks!

2004 Jimny Mode: General Grabber AT3s (215/75/R15); Trailmaster 2" Lift; Jimnybits Snorkel; Jimnybits Front and Rear Recovery Points; Suntop Roof Rack; AVM Manual Hubs; Stainless Steel Exhaust System (SOLD)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
25 Apr 2022 09:27 #243142 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic Alloy Wheel Question
From what you are saying I don't see a problem but I have no direct experience of either vehicle.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!
The following user(s) said Thank You: furo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds