× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Rear window terminal protectors.

More
09 May 2024 13:58 - 09 May 2024 14:02 #255911 by Porthos
These were only £15 from Amazon. They fit well and will do a worthwhile job. Also the oem rubber mat that just needed one or two strategically placed cuts to fit around the rear seat belts which enables the mat to lay flat. 

2020 SZ5
Attachments:
Last edit: 09 May 2024 14:02 by Porthos.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 May 2024 15:58 #255913 by facade
You were robbed!
I paid £6.79 for mine from eBay, including post from Jinhua, but I see they have gone up since to £8.64.

One of mine is annoyingly slightly crooked, as I thought that I could just fit them on the fly, the other one I dry fitted and drew round it in pencil before peeling off the tape.

If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there :)

More
09 May 2024 16:41 #255915 by lightning
l fitted these as well, they are a great accessory for £15.
Make sure the ones you get have genuine 3M sticky tape or they'll fall off when the interior of the vehicle gets hot in the sun.

More
21 May 2024 12:48 #256036 by KFP
I got a pair from eBay, about 8 quid.

2024 LCV in Brisk Blue.
Standard as a Standard thing.

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds