BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Icelandic jimny finally passed inspection

More
27 Jan 2023 19:58 - 27 Jan 2023 20:01 #247204 by Bradders91

After chasing a misfire and replacing engine coils, my 2006 Jimny on 33" is finally back on the roads here in Iceland. It's rough and really just a winter tool but has reduction gears and so drives like a charm :-)
Attachments:
Last edit: 27 Jan 2023 20:01 by Bradders91.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2023 20:09 #247205 by Scimike
Nice work, it's great when you finally get a niggling problem sorted.
I'll keep an eye out for it. Planning to rent a Jimny G4 when we visit Iceland in March.

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)

More
27 Jan 2023 20:10 #247206 by Bradders91
Awesome! You will love the Gen4 I have an Arctic Trucks modified blue one on 31" tyres

More
27 Jan 2023 20:18 #247207 by Scimike
Any must see places you can drive to or worthy of a visit?
Any tips appreciated, going to be based in Reykjavik.
Hope you don't mind me asking, but never been before and just want to get the most out of our limited time.

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)

More
27 Jan 2023 20:27 #247210 by Bradders91
Sure thing, I will write a proper reply tomorrow or feel free to whatsapp me on +3548519690 and I can send you some info
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scimike

More
27 Jan 2023 20:32 #247211 by Scimike
Thanks, I appreciate that. I'll try WhatsApp and see if that works 
TaMike

More
28 Jan 2023 11:32 - 28 Jan 2023 11:33 #247222 by yakuza
I can see that you have not chosen the fjallasport / brettakantar 1200€ fender flares. understandable at the price. Is there no cheaper alternative to them that still look OK? Yours look fine and much better than the kutsnake and ebay flares that look like cats vommit..
But I would need some that at first glance could pass for original since it is not completely allowed to fit large tires here in nprway. I would not dare to go above 31" .
anywhere used in Iceland at half price?

Norway 2005 Jimny M16A VVT, 235 BFG MT, 2" Trailmaster, ARB rear lck, 17%/87% high/low gears.
Last edit: 28 Jan 2023 11:33 by yakuza.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds