BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

JimnyStu's little silver number

More
30 Apr 2021 09:29 #234776 by JimnyStu
Hello All,

Everyone likes pictures and the Jimny is so photogenic a single appreciative tear rolls down my cheek every time I glance in its direction.

Those smooth lines add to the aerodynamics allowing all 83 brake donkey power to charge forward at incredible speed:

This heavy duty interactive whiteboard wall mount is ideally sized to compliment the roof bars and offer up all manner of attachment options while being sleek and low profile...

(The cargo net doesn't rattle in the wind)

I got a deal on five of these tyres from a man I know and have done everything around the farm that's needed while making no real noise on the tarmac... Not that I would hear it anyway over the savage rattling of my passenger seat and the heart stopping thump of the OEM speakers.

And we're off to wherever I'm heading now at maximum speed:

Planned mods / fixes:
  • Fix that wobble
  • Fix those leaky front hub seals
  • Replace those probably worn kingpins and associated gubbins
  • Continue to add more Wayoyl
  • Do something with the exhaust as the rear box makes that crunchy sound when you hit it with a rubber mallet
  • Replace bushings as she's done 75 thou and they're looking rough
  • Sell off land to pay for running costs?
  • Add the CB we pulled off the broken 6810
  • Add Roof Gromit for wiring needs (I have bags and bags of these if anyone wants one although they are mostly white and red coloured)
  • Add some lights for when out shooting at night maybe. 
  • Muck around with the rear door and fit a little utility rack in place of the needlessly podgy bit of plastic.
  • Enjoy!  

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds