BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Latest mods jimny vvt

• VITAC
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
01 Jun 2020 14:44 #223116 by VITAC
Latest mods jimny vvt was created by VITAC
T case 4.13 -> 4.16 reduction fully serviced by cannibals garage greece.
To restore an acceptable reduction rate i changed the gearbox with one taken from the previous model (m13 without vvt )and pinion and ring also.from the previous model . Τhe 2 axles were reinforced and some protection was added to the differencials. All propshafts were reinforced an redone without the fragile cv joints. Α 12lbs winch was placed and the two seats gave their place to a couple of heated bucket seats taken from a swift sport model ... Suspenssion consists of a full kayaba set springs and shocks +12mm .The car has also from a previous upgrade a m16a engine and a bodylift of 30 mm. The tyres selected Maxxis bighorn 245/75/16almost 31. Next upgrade will be an air locker and 5 th gear set taken from vitara as i rev quite high ...100 km /h at 3900 rpm!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jun 2020 15:32 #223119 by X8GGY
Replied by X8GGY on topic Latest mods jimny vvt
Aweaome B) Some nice mods there, and welcome to the forum!

I love the name of the garage! ;)

More
01 Jun 2020 15:59 #223121 by Reason2doubt
Replied by Reason2doubt on topic Latest mods jimny vvt
Cracking photos! A huge list of mods!

• VITAC
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
01 Jun 2020 18:22 #223127 by VITAC
Replied by VITAC on topic Latest mods jimny vvt
Yes its finished...and i love the result ..on the road and off the road its like a gti...only problem that is going to be resolved is the fifth gear and a problem with the armrest that stucks between the seats lol....

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds