BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Paulei’s super jimny

• Paulei
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 May 2020 19:34 - 10 May 2020 19:36 #222118 by Paulei
Replied by Paulei on topic Paulei’s super jimny
Hello mates!
Let me share with you all the joy to, finally, be a Jimny gen 4 owner. Super Jimny is arrived!

I’m so happy!
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 May 2020 19:36 by Paulei.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 May 2020 20:18 #222120 by Soeley

More
11 May 2020 11:05 #222130 by DAGZOOK
Replied by DAGZOOK on topic Paulei’s super jimny
I love the colour! I wish we received that colour in the UK.

BELISSIMO!!!

Welcome to the forum Paulei

• Paulei
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 May 2020 16:57 #222134 by Paulei

DAGZOOK wrote: I love the colour! I wish we received that colour in the UK.

BELISSIMO!!!

Welcome to the forum Paulei

Thank You!

I agree it is a nice color: it is the reason for the long time delivery. Others colors was available earlier, but we (Broccolette, my girl friend, and me) fall in love with this one.

In the next week end I will post some more pictures...

At the moment I use it to and from work and with the same smile I have on my face when I do that with my Vespa!
I can confirm what allready told by many people here: driving a Jimny is a real pleasure!!

More
11 May 2020 17:37 #222138 by Scimike
Replied by Scimike on topic Paulei’s super jimny
You have a Vespa, that's two cool vehicles :cheer:

I really like the colour, makes me wonder why Suzuki decided the UK can't have this colour?
Academic question in reality you are lucky if you get one in any colour.

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)

• Daniel30
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 May 2020 23:38 #222155 by Daniel30
Replied by Daniel30 on topic Paulei’s super jimny
Very nice ;)

More
12 May 2020 09:07 #222156 by DAGZOOK
Replied by DAGZOOK on topic Paulei’s super jimny

Scimike wrote: You have a Vespa, that's two cool vehicles :cheer:

I'm yet to meet an Italian that doesn't have a Vespa... the Italians know a thing or two about looking cool that's for sure! B) B)

• Paulei
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 May 2020 20:56 #222183 by Paulei

DAGZOOK wrote:

Scimike wrote: You have a Vespa, that's two cool vehicles :cheer:

I'm yet to meet an Italian that doesn't have a Vespa... the Italians know a thing or two about looking cool that's for sure! B) B)

:lol: :lol:

In the weekend I will post a picture of mandarina (it is my vespa’s name) too!

And about cool vehicles I will post my other car picture, but it will be a surprise....

Hopefully a nice one, you will let me know!

More
16 May 2020 08:51 #222312 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Paulei’s super jimny
Welcome along!

I had a Vespa here in England but it got hit by a car and bent in half.

Loving your new Jimny. More photographs needed!

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

• Paulei
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 May 2020 10:01 #222381 by Paulei
Ciao and a good Sunday to every one around the world!!

Today it’s raining so not good conditions to take pictures. But I promise so I have made a couple of shot. It will be more good conditions in the future....

Here are my 3 beauty’s....

Charlye, normally used during the late spring and summer time. Last year, with it, we have had a nice trip across south France, Spain an Portugal to reach the ocean, witch was one of our dream....

Mandarina, normally used to and from work, in the good season, oven if with my job (I am a technician and often far from home, with a van, for some days...) Some trips too, with it, but alone and some years ago (Broccolette is no so confident with 2 welled vehicles).

And Super Jimny, witch is arrived to relay my finished faithfull Citroen C3, for every day use....
Attachments:

More
17 May 2020 10:06 - 17 May 2020 10:28 #222383 by Scimike
Replied by Scimike on topic Paulei’s super jimny
You have a 2CV Charleston as well !
I've got a 1986 2CV Dolly, a GEN 3 Jimny and a 1986 Honda C90 (also known as in UK - a Honda Bog seat). Other than these small differences and the fact I live in Stoke-on-Trent (the view is somehow different), I could almost take the same photo.....:laugh:

Very nice collection you have.

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)
Last edit: 17 May 2020 10:28 by Scimike.

More
17 May 2020 19:33 #222449 by Soeley
Replied by Soeley on topic Paulei’s super jimny

Paulei wrote: Ciao and a good Sunday to every one around the world!!

Today it’s raining so not good conditions to take pictures. But I promise so I have made a couple of shot. It will be more good conditions in the future....

Here are my 3 beauty’s....

Charlye, normally used during the late spring and summer time. Last year, with it, we have had a nice trip across south France, Spain an Portugal to reach the ocean, witch was one of our dream....

Mandarina, normally used to and from work, in the good season, oven if with my job (I am a technician and often far from home, with a van, for some days...) Some trips too, with it, but alone and some years ago (Broccolette is no so confident with 2 welled vehicles).

And Super Jimny, witch is arrived to relay my finished faithfull Citroen C3, for every day use....

What a great collection!

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds