BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

92 the lil white beast

• BIGBIRD24
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 Jan 2018 18:25 - 16 Jan 2018 18:41 #188447 by BIGBIRD24
92 the lil white beast was created by BIGBIRD24
Hey ya'll, for starters thanks for the forum it has been an eye opening experience owning a Jimny the first time I drove one I was six (stateside version and sat on grandpa's lap) and most of my life after his I never saw one again until I moved to japan on orders. then I talk to a guy about a dog and I landed this 92 Jimny. and I loved the crap out of this for about a week. until I realize why I got it for cheap. before we go on with this I would like to say ive done a few rebuilds on older cars but never by my self. so this will mark my first on but I would like some input if yall don't mind. as far as I can see this forum has a lot of knowledge and I wouldn't mind tapping into it so here goes.

first. the door panels were rotten (water damage) same with the floor so that went. then the vacuum lines were hard as rocks and cracks everywhere so those got replaced, then the distributor, the A/C, the heat and the latest was the thermostat and radiator.... but I digress I love this little best and I want to make the best out it and ill be shipping it stateside here next year. but I don't know which way I want to go with it the DMV process here is a nightmare, so what's yall's imputs on motor swaps, lifts/ extend A-arms, and mods. what are issues that yall have delt with and have seen

-bigbird24
Last edit: 16 Jan 2018 18:41 by BIGBIRD24. Reason: too many photos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jan 2018 18:46 #188449 by jackonlyjack
Replied by jackonlyjack on topic 92 the lil white beast
Hi and welcome :)
Your Jimny as you know it was called SJ/samurai over here in the UK ;)
Lots of modifications available stateside
Also you will get good trusted information on here
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIGBIRD24

More
  • 1066Boy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 Jan 2018 19:38 #188453 by 1066Boy
Replied by 1066Boy on topic 92 the lil white beast
Welcome on board mate, I am an "SJ" fan myself. :)

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds