× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Side repeaters and horn not working

More
08 Jun 2024 13:27 #256213 by Me and my Jimny
Hi Guys, just finishing rebuilding my 01 plate to get it ready for an mot attempt, and the side repeaters and horn aren't working.   Both were out at some point but all went back together,  and the fuse seems OK but I tried a spare anyway, still OK.

When I press the horn button I can hear a relay clicking every time,  and the front and rear indicators work. Anyone had this before or got any ideas ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jun 2024 13:46 #256214 by Me and my Jimny
I've got a 12v supply so all 3 removed and tested directly. The horn and 1 repeater work, the other repeater doesn't, but took the bulb out and that did, so looks like the unit needs replacing. To be fair after 23 years it had its own eco system under the lens.

If ones not working would that so the other ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds