× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

LHD Parts catalog for Gen 4 Jimny

More
31 Mar 2024 03:35 #255296 by DavidEdie01
Hi!  
Does anyone have an LHD Gen 4 Jimny parts catalog where I can see all part numbers or any website? 
any help would be much appreciated 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Mar 2024 19:11 #255310 by Motacilla
Some diagrams here .  Obviously market-specific, so some details may not match and part numbers may or may not be relevant.  

I haven't seen another online parts book, but haven't looked in a while.  May be worth a google.

More
31 Mar 2024 22:51 #255316 by DavidEdie01
Thanks , yes I already knew this one is really helpful but the problem is that all part numbers are RHD and I need LHD part numbers is a shame that I can’t find any other online diagrams

More
01 Apr 2024 09:15 #255329 by Motacilla
Sorry, somehow I missed that you were asking about LHD specifically. If it is a particular part(s) you need the number for, you can probably post it here (or in the German forum) as some members do have access to the Suzi parts books.

More
01 Apr 2024 09:21 #255330 by mlines
The main Suzuki parts manual is both LHD and RHD , there is no separate publication

Sent from my ThinkPhone by motorola using Tapatalk

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

More
01 Apr 2024 12:09 #255345 by fordem

Thanks , yes I already knew this one is really helpful but the problem is that all part numbers are RHD and I need LHD part numbers is a shame that I can’t find any other online diagrams

Try www.ssg.asia/

You can enter your VIN and it should take you directly to the correct catalog for that model - OR - you can "drill down", select Suzuki as the manufacturer, Jimny as the model, A6G415 as the modification, and what ever region you need - you'll be given a list of catalogs and market codes to choose from.

The market you choose will determine if you can see LHD or RHD, just as an example, Europe covers E02 (United Kingdom) & E22 (Germany) so that catalog will have both LHD & RHD parts listed.

More
04 Apr 2024 02:04 #255417 by DavidEdie01
Great thanks

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds