BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Ezzibleed and the Jimny

• nick40
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 Oct 2015 18:50 #153568 by nick40
Ezzibleed and the Jimny was created by nick40
anyone had any experience of bleeding a jimny brake system with the Gunnerson Ezzibleed, there is not a cap that suits the jimny in the original kit but there are two available as extras, I also thought of making one from a spare jimny cap, any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2015 18:56 #153570 by helijohn
Replied by helijohn on topic Ezzibleed and the Jimny

nick40 wrote: anyone had any experience of bleeding a jimny brake system with the Gunnerson Ezzibleed, there is not a cap that suits the jimny in the original kit but there are two available as extras, I also thought of making one from a spare jimny cap, any ideas?

I have used the Gunson Eezibleed a few times (on other cars) but I seem to end up doing it the regular way mostly. Were itme, I'd likely get the extras if not too expensive.

Do it right - use Hammerite
When the blue light is flashing I am kidding.

• slew53
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 Oct 2015 19:59 #153579 by slew53
Replied by slew53 on topic Ezzibleed and the Jimny
I'm not sure if this would fit the Jimny as I got my son to design it to fit a MGF resevoir, if you have or know someone with a 3D printer I can send you the stl file, but to be honest I found a £13 Vacuum pump off ebay worked better for me

More
14 Oct 2015 14:41 #153645 by Rhinoman
Replied by Rhinoman on topic Ezzibleed and the Jimny
For my Vit I adapted a spare cap from a scrapper, on the Jimny I use a Mity-Vac clone.

Some Suzukis and a bunch of motorcycles.

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds