BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Transfer Case Breather - Jimny 2006...

• Slazmo
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Jul 2010 21:18 #3810 by Slazmo
Hi Guys,

I've managed to attach a diff breather to the front and back diffs of my Jimny and have left a hose thats blocked off to my transfer case. The reason why I havent attched this is that the transfer case air breather is really difficult to attach a hose to due to there being "very" lityle room and or purchase on the stub when the valve is pulled off...

I have tried a 90 degree elbow and other items, but havent managed anything yet, and by the grace of good luck have managed not to get water in there yet...

So has anyone managed to get a hose onto that stub on the T-Case, and by what or how did you manage to secure it to that stub?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as that valve is starting to get mangled by being taken off and bent back into shape after all my futile attempts...

Andrew
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds