BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Jimny Skid Plates

More
23 Dec 2008 18:08 #318 by kirkynut
Jimny Skid Plates was created by kirkynut
Hi there,

Just a quickie to point you in the direction on www.tbruk.com

I have bought and fitted their fuel tank skid plate and transfer box skid plate - well. my girlfriend bought me one!

They are of good quality and fit well and they arrived in double quick time from their factory in Germany.

If anyone does buy these, just a quick tip - make sure you support the fuel tank with a jack before undoing any bolts to avoid it moving and bolt on the brackets that hold the skid plate on before attaching the skid plate them. Trying to offer up the whole thing whilst taking the wieght of the fuel tank, even when empty only results in a red face and bad language!

When I finaly get round to taking some pictures of my Jimny I'll get under it and take some piccies of them on the vehicle.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Dec 2008 20:09 #322 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Re:Jimny Skid Plates
Thanks for that - a good spot as I have not heard of that supplier before - I will add it to the links section.

Get those pictures taken!

Martin

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds