BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

wheels

More
16 Jul 2009 15:16 #1017 by tiny
Replied by tiny on topic Re:wheels
Yes cam suzuki.I should be at tong the next time its on see what my suzki will do.See if its any better than my old sj.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jul 2009 16:12 #1018 by Jamie
Replied by Jamie on topic Re:wheels
You sorted for wheels now then??
I'll be at Tong need to get my new winch fitted yet
bloody weather isn't helping.

Jamie

More
17 Jul 2009 06:57 #1019 by tiny
No havent got any yet.Ive to fit my 3 inch lift kit yet and i dont get my tyres till next week so ill have to get my arse into gear and get stuck into it.

More
17 Jul 2009 12:11 #1021 by Jamie
Replied by Jamie on topic Re:wheels
Well we have plenty of rim's if you need any just let me know.
What size tyres have you got?
Next event at Tong is the 9th August get cracking!!!!!

More
19 Jul 2009 13:15 #1031 by tiny
Im putting 215/70/15 on.Im fitting everything this wednesday night at work i will try and put some before and after pics on.Ive mannaged to get some wheels now but thanks for going to the trouble off sorting some out.I carnt make it on the 9 aug im at a race day but def going to the month after.thanks for the help and see you at tong.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds