BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Tong

More
03 Dec 2010 19:09 #6997 by jimjim4x4
Tong was created by jimjim4x4
Hi to All. Just seen Tong is cancelled. I was working in Leeds today and came home through Bradford then past the road which turns off to Tong. Snow was very deep with loads of side roads closed and still at - 4 C in the middle of the afternoon ! I know Tong quite well and have seen towing vehicles and trailers stuck getting access to the site after just some rain. So I can imagine it would be an offroad session just to get down to the woods.
Lets just keep on enjoying the snow and the challenges on normal roads !!!!! Still, there is always next year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds