BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Recommend me a 4x4 shop - Beds/Bucks... further?

More
20 Mar 2023 15:42 #248117 by 300bhpton
Specifically I'd like to find someone willing and able to fit (maybe supply) a winch. I'd like it done more neatly than I think I'd manage myself.

Local would be nice, but don't mind travelling if I have too.

I'd also be interested in finding a place that would be interested in fitting a suspension kit. Lots of mechanics round here, but none seem to want to do anything more than regular servicing or working on more normal cars doing waterpumps/rads type of thing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Mar 2023 21:35 #248135 by Soeley
What about  BUZZ SPECIAL VEHICLES ?

The have done quite a few Jimny builds as well as Jeeps.

I bought my OME lift kit from them, but they are a bitt too far for me to visit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds