BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Some inspiration for the angle grinder enthusiasts among us.

• Lambert
  • Lambert's Avatar Topic Author
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
27 Oct 2022 06:18 - 27 Oct 2022 06:19 #245602 by Lambert

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!
Last edit: 27 Oct 2022 06:19 by Lambert. Reason: Prediction text

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Oct 2022 06:54 #245603 by DennisJimny
Was just about to post the same article….fantastic idea reminds me of the crayford convertibles of the 70,s and 80’s

72 Plate Kinetic Yellow LCV, YokoYama Geolander AT, heated seats, Apple CarPlay,

More
27 Oct 2022 08:23 #245604 by Soeley

More
27 Oct 2022 14:08 #245616 by Scimike
Most convertibles look cool with the roof off.
The clever bit is making a convertible look cool with the canvas or ridged roof fitted, most look awful.
I suspect they have dodge this bullet by not making a roof, so not much use in the good old UK 
Not one for me, but does prove you can do what you want with your car.

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)

More
27 Oct 2022 16:09 #245618 by DrRobin
Probably not for any of us, especially at $120,000.

The guy in the video said they did make a roof, but it didn't fit well, so they took it off and put a tarp over it, which leaked. The carpets were still soaking when he reviewed it.

2020 blue SZ5 (one of the last to be registered in the UK)
Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4
Northumberland Jimny Blog

More
28 Oct 2022 09:30 #245622 by mlines
Crazy, taking a real Jimny and making it into a copy of a copy of the Jimny (The Tank)

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

More
30 Oct 2022 12:22 #245648 by Motacilla
Not my kind of thing but I admire the creativity!

It has probably already been posted here, but Suzuki New Zealand created a one-off Gen4 Jimny "ute" a while ago that is pretty cool.

www.carsales.com.au/editorial/details/su...rrives-in-nz-123378/

I could imagine the Australians doing fun things with them too, if more cars were available. Or the Americans, but I don't think they have the Jimny there-- Jimny limo?

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds