BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Jimny LCV boot modification

More
13 Oct 2022 11:31 #245424 by DennisJimny
Hi thought I would show my quick boot modification….I did buy the SZ5 Suzuki one but it was raised and therefore didn’t work, so I used 40mm aluminium angle from B&Q as a lip protector ( cheaper than the 42.99 Suzuki official version which is plastic) riveted on some 15mm aluminium angle to it and the raised boot plastic pieces and 4mm checker plate cut to size, 
I wanted something to able to sit on when changing into walking boots and wanted to get rid of the huge piece of factory polystyrene that only contained the jack, 
now have an extra useful space 

72 Plate Kinetic Yellow LCV, YokoYama Geolander AT, heated seats, Apple CarPlay,
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Soeley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2022 20:05 #245433 by Soeley
Replied by Soeley on topic Jimny LCV boot modification
Nice. I did the same to make my own lip protector. The Suzuki one is plastic as well!

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
14 Oct 2022 03:25 #245435 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic Jimny LCV boot modification
On my gen3 I have a spare boot floor trim piece that I consider disposable, that way if I ever sell the car I can put the perfect one in. Same with the seats. I could probably do to get a steering wheel for the same reason.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds