BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

I need Jimny help, and probably some professional as well?

• Madmax
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
21 Jun 2021 19:52 #236030 by Madmax
Hi folks thanks for letting me join your group! I've always wanted a Jimny and now I sorta have one! Needs a few repairs to put back on the road and my main concern is finding parts. Any dedicated breakers? Thanks for any help!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jun 2021 21:02 #236031 by Scimike
Hi and welcome along.
Don't panic about parts. You can always ask on here as a few break them and Google / eBay will always find a breaker. 
Martin (the big Jimny shop) is great for those new parts.
Hope you post some pictures as you go.
Mike

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)

More
21 Jun 2021 21:31 #236032 by gv42
A JIMNY WELCOME FROM N/WALES

More
21 Jun 2021 21:37 #236033 by DrRobin
Great colour for a Jimny. Looks like a new wing and bumper but the light unit might be okay. What else do you need, I am sure you can find them at a salvage yard easily.

Robin

2020 blue SZ5 (one of the last to be registered in the UK)
Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4
Northumberland Jimny Blog

More
21 Jun 2021 21:39 #236034 by sniper
Whereabouts are you max....

sniper

• Madmax
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
21 Jun 2021 22:22 #236035 by Madmax
Yip I'll post aload of photos, I'll need to in order for all the help I'll need!

• Madmax
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
21 Jun 2021 22:24 #236036 by Madmax
Over in Donaghadee sunny Northern Ireland!

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds