BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Jimmy Logo Accessories: Gen 3

More
03 Jul 2020 02:42 - 03 Jul 2020 03:46 #224422 by Rabid Rhino
I really like the Jimny logo. Its an OCD thing.

I've already put a load of Jimny logo parts on my 1998 tin top & 1999 convertible which I'll list below but I'm always looking new items so please add any pics and links to anything I may have missed.
Cut, embossed or engraved etc. No stickers. (that's cheating)

Let's get some of the larger exterior items first...

Front & Rear bumpers from Maiker4x4 on AliExpress

I got a similar rear bumper for my tin top from LRchallenge4x4.

The rear bumper/tyre carriers rule out the use of these fibreglass trim panels

Attachment not found

I ended up getting this roof rack from Ramigo4x4 after a mix up with eBay. Still in storage.

Attachment not found

Also in storage are a pair of logo side steps for my soft top from X Shock Dakar. My tin top's side steps are blank but the roof rack above has the logo on the side, so that's all sides covered.

Attachment not found

There are a couple of different ones out there, some with a good logo

Attachment not found

And some.... not so good

Attachment not found

The final large exterior item is the front bonnet protector like this one I got from LRchallenge4x4. No photo of it on the car so you can figure out where it is.

Looking for a nice clean and straight LHD Jimny..... Not any more.
Got one that seems to have been magnatized and driven through the "Big Jimny Bits" parts stores too quickly so it missed a few items.
Attachments:
Last edit: 03 Jul 2020 03:46 by Rabid Rhino.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jul 2020 04:33 - 03 Jul 2020 04:39 #224425 by Rabid Rhino
Smaller Exterior & not so exterior

I can't find these side repeater badges anymore on Aliexpress. If anyone finds some, please let me know.

I recently got this petrol flap cover.

Now what I need on my 1998 & 1999 is this petrol cap cover but they specify they only fit 2005+ caps which have different tops but is the thread the same ?

To compliment the petrol cap cover I'd like the engine oil filler cap cover but my 2 engines are G16 where as the caps shown are for the vvti M13 engine.
Again are the cap threads the same for the G as the M ?

Here are all the parts from AliExpress. Not all have the Jimny logo. The door protection strips do have the Jimny logo but I prefer the Suzuki ones.

Got one that seems to have been magnatized and driven through the "Big Jimny Bits" parts stores too quickly so it missed a few items.
Attachments:
Last edit: 03 Jul 2020 04:39 by Rabid Rhino.

More
03 Jul 2020 05:08 #224426 by Rabid Rhino
Interior

One of my favorite items is the Suzuki Load Liner. I have 1/2 leather seats which I want to protect.

To further protect my front seats I have a pair of these fitted slip on covers until I can get a set of the Suzuki full leather with embroidered logo (rear seats not available)

I also have the inner side mirror trims. The logo (blurred out) is correct on one side but upside down on the other.

They missed an opportunity on the door pocket trims, as they're blank. I might get a pair & have them etched

Curve ball.
Not Jimny logo but I was pleasantly surprised to find a pair of these Suzuki mats in one of the Jimnys.

Attachments:

More
03 Jul 2020 05:22 #224429 by Rabid Rhino
I recently posted the following 2 items in the "What did the Postman Bring thread....

And finally these handles just came in. I need 2 more red food handles and a pair of blue door handles which are out of stock.

Attachments:

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
03 Jul 2020 06:29 #224430 by Lambert
Do you know if any of these especially the interior bits are available in yellow?

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

More
03 Jul 2020 07:12 #224432 by Reason2doubt

Rabid Rhino wrote: I recently posted the following 2 items in the "What did the Postman Bring thread....

These are very nice.

More
03 Jul 2020 12:03 #224443 by Rabid Rhino
All the metal parts come in the colours of the indicator badges I'm looking for.
The closest to yellow is gold..

Over to you guys to post up what you've found & where.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lambert

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds