BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Gen 4 round blank next to mirror controls

More
09 May 2019 12:22 #207601 by Hanslow
Descoped keyless stop/start button or possible later add-on accessory? Anybody got any plans to put anything useful in there. I've literally only just noticed it since it's a bit tucked out of the way, so not great for having anything informational in there but having had keyless stop/start on a couple of previous cars that was my instant thought (although I wouldn't want keyless entry again).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AlexK
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
09 May 2019 13:13 #207608 by AlexK
Replied by AlexK on topic Gen 4 round blank next to mirror controls
Yeah, I spotted that when I first got into mine. They must have engineered it to have keyless entry as you say, maybe it will follow later. I'm not a fan of it myself.

• Aj4x4
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
09 May 2019 16:26 #207622 by Aj4x4
Replied by Aj4x4 on topic Gen 4 round blank next to mirror controls
I believe in some countries they are getting a start button/keyless entry. There appears to be lots of variations on spec depending on where in the world you live. If you look at some videos on you tube etc you can see small black squares on the doors for the keyless entry.

More
09 May 2019 18:40 #207630 by Gadget
It's for keyless start button on JDM cars.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds