BigJimny Meet 2019 (17 May 2019)

BigJimny Meet and off-road driving day

20TH OCTOBER 2019

NOW BOOKING - CLICK HERE

See HERE for details - See HERE for discussion

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.[/size][/color][/b]

Interesting aerodynamic caravan

• trextr7monkey
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Aug 2015 19:05 #150451 by trextr7monkey
Interesting aerodynamic caravan was created by trextr7monkey
[img][URL=http://s129.photobucket.com/user/trextr7monkey/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150822_145319_zpsvgsnvdlj.jpg.html][IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p211/trextr7monkepy/Mobile%20Uploads/20150822_145319_zpsvgsnvdlj.jpg[/URL][/img]

Spotted this up at Tan Hill Inn yesterday on the way home from the Northern Kit Car Show at Croft and thought it might be worth a look for those thinking along streamlined ideas. It is a bit different from the usual teardrop/ trailer tent ideas

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2015 19:16 - 23 Aug 2015 19:18 #150454 by gusthegorilla
Looked at these just before I bought my teardrop a few weeks ago....awesome little beast, but sadly, an awfully large price tag ;) That particular one is unbraked, so no good behind a Jimny but...they can be converted.

EDIT Sorry, I lied....that one IS braked...my mistake!!!!

Gus B)

He who fails to plan....plans to fail !
I'm planning to live forever.....so far, so good !!
Last edit: 23 Aug 2015 19:18 by gusthegorilla.

• funkyjimny
    Registered
  • 2004 jimny soft top, factory hardtop, ARB bumper
More
23 Aug 2015 20:14 #150464 by funkyjimny
Aren't they about £8k lol.

I'll stick to my 6 berth Swift Challenger!

• trextr7monkey
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Aug 2015 20:25 #150467 by trextr7monkey
Replied by trextr7monkey on topic Interesting aerodynamic caravan
I'd guessed it wouldn't be cheap as it looks like a Mini Airstream but a neat design that was good to see in real life

More
24 Aug 2015 16:26 #150514 by facade
Funnily enough, I spent a while looking at lightweight caravans and teardrops, and am in the middle of buying an Eriba Puck (650kg loaded), supposed to be picking it up tomorrow :woohoo:

If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there :)

More
24 Aug 2015 16:48 #150517 by Daniel30
Looks good get some pics up when you get it?

More
24 Aug 2015 17:29 #150522 by gusthegorilla

facade wrote: Funnily enough, I spent a while looking at lightweight caravans and teardrops, and am in the middle of buying an Eriba Puck (650kg loaded), supposed to be picking it up tomorrow :woohoo:

Superbly built caravan, probably the best lightweight there is....you must have more dosh than the rest of us combined :whistle: :evil: :whistle:

He who fails to plan....plans to fail !
I'm planning to live forever.....so far, so good !!

More
24 Aug 2015 20:52 #150553 by facade
It is about 500 years old mind, hope you can still buy gas mantles :)

If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there :)

Moderators: funkyjimnyooky_123
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds